Friday, May 22, 2009

To wine or not to wine

Last night I slept pretty well. We drank red wine with dinner, a Three Rivers blend called Rivers Red. We purchased a case of this very nice wine when we were at the Three Rivers winery just west of Walla Walla a few weeks ago.

Night before last we drank a St Michelle Reisling, one of our favorite whites, with dinner. That night I had a bad time and was very thirsty. I wonder if it was the wine. I will avoid white wine for a while and see how it goes.

Tonight we ate out at Z'Tejas Southwestern Grill at Bellevue Square. We saw the new Star Trek movie this afternoon and it was AWESOME! I had about 60% of 1 mixed drink and no other alcohol today. Hope there was not too much salt in the meal. I hope for a good night tonight.

Sat AM: YES, a great night! Slept right through and not thirsty (ok, just a little, but did not wake me up).

On our way to a wedding today. Hope there are healthy goodies at the reception.

Sun AM: Before bed last night we drank a bottle of our favorite Rivers Red wine, from Three Rivers Winery near Walla Walla, WA. I thought this would be a problem through the night but NO, it was not. Not thirsty and still only got up once in the night. Sooooo, good red wine, no problem. White wine, not so good.

No comments: