Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Darn Hot Flashes

I am frustrated. FRUSTRATED! The Evamist does not seem to be working well yet for me. I have been on 2 sprays a day for 8 days and so far it is no better than 1 spray daily. The patch I used before worked better than the Evamist, so far. Every night I have at least 2 to 5 incidents. Sometimes it comes and goes and comes and goes.

The last 2 nights I have gotten up 3 times in the night and woke up 2 or 3 times more, thirsty. I have not had any alchohol either night. We had been out on the boat for 11 nights and these were the first 2 nights home. No doubt I sleep better on the boat, buy why? At home I have ice cream in the evening, last night at about 7:30, and nothing after that except my 1 cup of water with baking soda. Still I wake up with thirst and hot flashes and going to the bathroom. I checked the sodium levels of the ice cream and pb2 (powdered peanut butter - yum) that I eat and all together it is just over 100mg, which is nothing.

It is a puzzlement.

No comments: